The information we collect
You may give us information about yourself by:
- submitting information to us via our website or through your use of our website
- submitting information via our discussion boards or social media channels (e.g. Facebook; Twitter)
- giving personal details to Animalcare personnel e.g. sales, management
- participating in competitions, promotions or surveys run by us
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you – such as your name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc. – unless you choose to provide this information to us in any form or you order products or services from us.
When you visit our website, we can automatically collect:
- technical information, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for
- information about the performance of our pages such as page response times, download errors, page interaction information
- information we receive from other sources
You may choose to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled. For further information about disabling or blocking cookies, please see our Cookies Policy
Our commitment to security
We employ security measures to prevent unauthorised access to information that we collect. In the unlikely event there is unauthorised access or unauthorised disclosure of your personal data, we will inform you as soon as possible in line with GDPR requirements.
If you have any concerns that your information is incorrect or has been disclosed, please contact us so that we can correct the data, investigate any issue and take any action necessary to prevent such issue recurring in future.
We reserve the right to revise this policy in whole or in part from time to time. Please review the policy periodically for changes.